You must not have driven a powerstroke and compared it to a duramax. The ford ain't even close, especially compared to the new duramax I am working on right now with 360 horse and 650 torque.
You must not have driven a powerstroke and compared it to a duramax. The ford ain't even close, especially compared to the new duramax I am working on right now with 360 horse and 650 torque.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
chevy trucks
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
Chevy....My family has never owned nothing but chevy's.....Grandad, chevy malibu, 2 of em......uncle, 2 vett's....dad....2 vett's 66' and 67', and a 68' camero SS....then two old trucks and now we have a Avalanche....
well i'm the oppostie of large..i've been arounf fords my whole life. I like them a lot better then chevy. Fords got better trucks and cars all around. Esp. the new Ford GT and the Shelby Cobra..(my uncles gettin' a new 06 cobra)
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
Jeep...
Its a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand..
I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..
The best truck a man can get is a GMC. Any model of them works for me. Now I know you might say its the same as a Chevy truck. But to me, the design of a Chevy right now doesn't look good at all. None of the other trucks do. Dodge and Ford both have the ugly look about them and both of them can't compare to the power and quality of a GMC. Thats my opinion. Like it or not.
I personally would rather have a jeep, but chevy is better than a Ford any day.
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
Bookmarks